- PREMIUM QUALITY, FRIENDLY PRICE - Our nicotine patches are made with your total health in mind. Get the premium quality, without breaking your bank.
- Natural Plant Extraction: Aroamas Nicotine Stop Smoking Aid Patch is made with natural ingredients that can effectively help quitters quit smoking and ensure the safety of users.
- All Day Aid for Quit Smoking: Aroamas Nicotine Patches are designed to give you 24 hours of support for each patch. Apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean, and hairless. Remove backing from the patch and immediately press it onto the skin.
- Personalized Program: Aroamas Nicotine Patches offer 3 steps down approach to stopping smoking over an 8-10 week period. Beginning with the 21 mg patch(Step 1) if you smoke more than 10 a day.
- Easy Usage and Dosage: Attach the Stop Smoking Patches every morning after getting up and keep them on the skin during the daytime, and remove it before going to bed. The Aroamas Stop Smoking Patches offer a 3 step-down approach to stopping smoking over an 8-10 week period.
Item Type: Aroamas Stop Smoking Patch for quitting smoking, withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, and cravings.
Who is it for: People who want to quit smoking.
Patches size: 5 x 3cm
How to Use:
1 Remove the smooth protective paper layer.
2 Adhere patch onto well-cleansed skin such as your upper arms, thighs, upper back, or upper hips.
3 The position for adhering to the patch can be moved around different positions without adverse results.
4 Press patch firmly on clean, dry, and non-hairy skin. Hold in place for 20 seconds.
Do not apply patches to broken, reddened, or irritated skin. Do not apply quite smoking patches during workouts, as the amount of quit smoking absorbed into your bloodstream may increase.
If severe or persistent skin reaction takes place, such as severe redness, itching, rashes, hives, or swelling after using the patches, you should stop using them and consult your doctor for advice.
Make sure you do not leave unused or used stop smoking patches where children can reach. Fold used patches in half to seal the sticky surface together and dispose of them inside an opened sachet, or in a piece of tin foil. Dispose of used patches with care, and keep away from children and animals.