MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE Silicone is recommended scar therapy ingredient by Plastic Surgeons, Hospitals, Burn Centers, and Dermatologists. Our medical-grade silicone is professionally developed to deliver the highest performance scar removal.
CLINICALLY PROVEN: Our silicone scar removal sheets have been clinically proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids often resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, c-section, and more.
SOFTEN OLD AND NEW SCARS: Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results in just weeks. Optimal results are expected in about 12 weeks.
SAFE, REUSABLE, AND LONG LASTING: These drug-free silicone adhesive strips are soft, flexible, and breathable. They are odorless, harmless, no toxic, and comfortable. Each sheet is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks with proper cleaning and maintenance.
Aroamas Scar silicone scar sheets have been clinically proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of hypertrophy scars and keloids often resulting from surgery, injury, burns, c-section, and more.
Aroamas Scar Silicone Scar Sheets were manufactured in an FDA-registered facility.
Aroamas Scar Silicone Scar Sheets
Since the early 1980s, silicone sheet has been widely used in the treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids. Many clinical studies and reviews have confirmed its efficacy.
Aroamas Scar Silicone Scar Sheet is clinically tested and proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of scars from c-section, surgery, injury, burns, and more. This formula is entirely safe for nursing moms and is washable and reusable for up to 2 weeks.
For Old & New Scars
Softens, Smoothness, Normalizes Scars
Natural & Gentle, For All Skin Types
Odorless, Colorless, Safe, Non-toxic, Harmless
For Adults Safe For Nursing Moms
When To Start Using
It is best used immediately after the wound is healed.
The sooner the scar sheets are used, the more active it is.
The silicone scar sheets soften and inhibit scar hyperplane.
The more mature the scar, the longer the softening process, and the longer the treatment cycle.
How To Use
1. Clean and dry scar area.
2. Cut the sheet according to the size and shape of the scar.
3. Peel off the liner from the adhesive side of the sheet.
4. Apply the adhesive side of the sheet directly to the scar. • Each sheet is reusable for up to 2 weeks with proper maintenance.
• If the sheets get stained, gently wash them in warm water and let them dry, or use a hair dryer to dry them.
Duration Of Therapy :
• 8 weeks for new scars
• 3-6 months for existing scars
For Best Results:
1. Use this product once scar or wound has been healed for at least 7 days. You may start using it immediately on older scars.
2. Silicone sheets should be worn for 4-8 hours per day for the first few days, and gradually increased up to 24 hours a day. Use a minimum of 12 hours a day for maximum results.
3. If there is a stain on the adhesive side of the scar sheet, gently wash with warm water and air dry or dry with a hairdryer. Reuse scar sheet until adhesiveness is gone. Store in a cool and dry place.