- QUIT SMOKING MORE EASILY: Quit smoking for good by gradually reducing your nicotine dependence and cutting back on the number of cigarettes you smoke each day. The Aroamas nicotine patches acts by delivering nicotine directly to your nervous system through the skin.
- READY TO STOP THE HARM? Sick of seeing stains on your teeth and constantly having bad breath from smoking? The Aroamas nicotine patches is for people who realize the harm smoking is causing and wants it to stop. Your craving is actually only for the nicotine inside the tobacco.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? The active natural ingredients penetrate the skin and are delivered directly to the nervous system. On top of delivering nicotine to reduce the craving and withdrawal symptoms of quitting, it also aims to recover the central nervous functions destroyed by nicotine, as well as stimulate the gustatory cells in the user’s mouth.
- USAGE AND DOSAGE: Attach the patches every morning after getting up and keep it on the skin during the daytime, and remove it before going to bed. The active ingredients are extracted from natural tobacco leaf (only 0.7%) and oriental herbs, and are free from chemicals or other unhealthy substances.
- WHO DOES THIS BENEFIT? People who want to quit smoking; people who want to reduce the numbers of cigarettes they smoke; people who want to avoid passive smoking. The effective natural contents may reduce the intake of nicotine and decompose nicotine deposit that is already in the body at the same time.
Aroamas Nicotine Patches To Quit Smoking, Stop Smoking Aid For 30 Patches
✔ Item type: Nicotine Patch for quitting smoking
✔ Who is it for: People who wants to quit smoking
✔ Patches size: 5 x 5cm.
✔ Ingredients: Codonopsis pilosula, Chrysanthemum, Menthol, Clove, Natural tobacco.
✿ Reduce the craving for cigarettes.
✿ Reduce the quantity of cigarettes you smoke.
How to Use:
★ Remove the smooth protective paper layer.
★ Adhere patch onto well-cleansed skin such as your upper arms, thighs, upper back, or upper hips.
★ The position for adhering the patch, can be moved around different positions without adverse results
★Adjust dosage according to number of cigarettes smoked per day and your skin’s rate of absorption
➤ Do not apply patches to broken, reddened or irritated skin. Do not apply nicotine patches during workout, as the amount of nicotine absorbed into your bloodstream may increase.
➤ If severe or persistent skin reaction takes place, such as severe redness, itching, rashes, hives or swelling after using the patches, you should stop using them and consult your doctor for advice.
➤ Make sure you do not leave unused or used nicotine patches where children can reach. Fold used patches in half to seal the sticky surface together and dispose them inside an opened sachet, or in a piece of tinfoil. Dispose used patches with care, keep away from children and animals.